At FSM, we are committed to protecting our players. We recognize that sometimes people may not have all the resources necessary to be able to manage their play in a productive, responsible manner. Therefore, we offer proactive tools and support meant to encourage healthy player behavior and deliver positive player experiences.
If you wish to disable your account for any reason, you may send a request to disable your account. Tell us how much time you need, and we will make sure your account no longer allows you to log into FSM or join any contests during that period. Here’s how it works:
- You can suspend your account for your choice of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.
- Any upcoming entries will be canceled and refunded.
- You can reach out to FSM Support for assistance if you wish to withdraw any remaining funds from your account
- You will not be able to login or access your FSM account.
- We will suppress your email address (the one you signed up with) from receiving additional, personally directed promotional or marketing messages. Please allow up to 24 hrs to be removed from any promotional e-mails.
If for any reason, you want to extend the time period of your self-exclusion or permanently close your account, contact FSM Support and we can assist you in making your final withdrawal and shutting down your account. If you decide that you would like to come back and play at the end of your self-exclusion period, please contact FSM Support. Each request for reactivation will be evaluated individually. Additionally, we recommend that you contact any other daily fantasy sports sites you may play with and request an exclusion from there as well.
FSM verifies all accounts for age and eligibility. If minors under 18 have access to your computer and/or personal information, please consider installing parental control software to prevent access to FSM and other age-restricted sites. If you believe a minor is playing on FSM, please contact FSM Support here. If a minor is found playing on FSM, then that account will be closed.